Companies are grappling with increasingly complex challenges that require us to bring our best to the office every day. To do that, we need to tap the diversity of passions and perspectives around us. This begins with bringing your best self to work and building the conditions for those around you to thrive. Work is most joyful—and its outcomes most impactful—when we embrace relationships as opportunities and bring out the best in our collaborators.
- Learn about your unique superpowers in the workplace—and their shadow side.
- Assess your one-to-one relationships with colleagues and learn strategies to strengthen weak and broken relationships.
- Explore what triggers you and how your actions might trigger others.
- Assess your team based on six qualities of great teams and learn how to create the ideal conditions for your team to thrive.
- Design a ritual to help your team work better together
Why we need diverse story perspectives at work today
- From Superpowers to Great Teams—A sneak peek of the course
- Making Work Work—The three key ingredients
- Doing Great Work—Putting people at the center
- Doing Great Work—It starts with you
- Reflect on Your Best Work: Thriving—as individuals, duos, teams, and as an entire company—starts with you. It starts with identifying and activating the best in yourself.
Identify your unique strengths and learn to amplify them.
Learn how strong relationships help us produce brilliant work.
Learn how to create the ideal conditions for your team.
Reflect on your experience and insights, look to the future, and commit to a plan of action.
Start Date: Any Day You Want
Duration: 4 Weeks
Time: 1 hour/week Online Conversation with Peter de Kuster
Price: Euro 599 excluding VAT
Book your place by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Peter de Kuster
Peter de Kuster is the founder of The Heroine’s Journey & Hero’s Journey project, a storyteller who helps creative professionals to create careers and lives based on whatever story is most integral to their lives and careers (values, traits, skills and experiences). Peter’s approach combines in-depth storytelling and marketing expertise, and for over 20 years clients have found it effective with a wide range of creative business issues.
reative business issues.
Peter is writer of the series The Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey books, he has an MBA in Marketing, MBA in Financial Economics and graduated at university in Sociology and Communication Sciences.