Strategy is often portrayed as a thinking exercise—a set of decisions and plans made by a small group. But strategy is brought to life by the people in every part of an organization every day in the power of their storytelling . Engaging the people critical to both creating and activating your strategy is an element missing from most strategy approaches. In this course, you’ll learn how to use storytelling to make more informed choices by getting tangible and running small tests, assess your resources and readiness to ensure your strategy is actionable, and scale and sustain your organization’s ability to support strategy across functions, departments, and teams.
No matter where you sit in your organization or what strategy frameworks or processes you use—this course can help you ensure your teams have the shared understanding, alignment, and conditions they need to move confidently from strategy to action.
- Identify the strategic choices you and your team own.
- Discover storytelling methods to engage and align people from the beginning to help inform your strategic choices.
- Get tangible and conduct small tests to make confident choices, learn, and gain shared understanding.
- Determine what storytelling and other resources you’ll need to build and scale your ability to support strategy.
- Bring strategy to life through your everyday choices and storytelling.
Start Date: Anytime you want
Duration: 5 Weeks
Time: 1 hour/week Online Conversation with Peter de Kuster
Price: Euro 599 excluding VAT
Book your place by mailing us at email@example.com
About Peter de Kuster
Peter de Kuster is the founder of The Heroine’s Journey & Hero’s Journey project, a storyteller who helps creative professionals to create careers and lives based on whatever story is most integral to their lives and careers (values, traits, skills and experiences). Peter’s approach combines in-depth storytelling and marketing expertise, and for over 20 years clients have found it effective with a wide range of creative business issues.
Peter is writer of the series The Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey books, he has an MBA in Marketing, MBA in Financial Economics and graduated at university in Sociology and Communication Sciences.