Learn of The Heroine’ s Journey Peter de Kuster’s personal leadership storytelling philosophy and methods. You’ll learn how to lead with vision, through stories, through culture, and alongside your team. Gain storytelling techniques to guide others through uncertainty using the process of experimentation and shift the culture by tapping into beliefs and behaviors that support creativity. Peter with some of his team of storytellers will help you unlock the creative potential of your team and organization.
- Inspire your team and build their confidence to take on new challenges with the power of stories.
- Create a culture of innovation by increasing your team’s capacity to experiment.
- Craft well-framed questions that encourage and enable others to tap into their own potential.
- Build trust, stay present and engaged—listening and guiding the work of your team.
- Design storytelling rituals that reinforce the beliefs and behaviors of creative teams and organizations.
Explore how a curious mindset can help you challenge assumptions, inspire others, and unlock creativity.
- Leading for Creativity—A taste of the learning experience
- Getting Started—A preview
- The Mindset of Curiosity—The power of questions
- Finding Answers Through Questions: The next meeting you go to, record all the questions asked. Think about what these questions started to illuminate.
- What does leading for creativity mean to you? How might your team or organization benefit from more creative support?
- What’s your biggest question? What inspires you and pushes you to think bigger?
Set a new course for your team or organization by crafting a well-framed challenge.
Design storytelling rituals that reinforce the beliefs and behaviors of creative teams and organizations.
Stay present and engaged with the work of your team as they experiment with innovative ideas.
Get advice from Peter on practicing the storytelling behaviors and mindsets from the course, and design your leadership plan.
Start Date: Any Day You Want
Duration: 5 Weeks
Time: 1 hour/week Online Conversation with Peter de Kuster
Price: Euro 799 excluding VAT
Book your place by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Peter de Kuster
Peter de Kuster is the founder of The Heroine’s Journey & Hero’s Journey project, a storyteller who helps creative professionals to create careers and lives based on whatever story is most integral to their lives and careers (values, traits, skills and experiences). Peter’s approach combines in-depth storytelling and marketing expertise, and for over 20 years clients have found it effective with a wide range of creative business issues.
Peter is writer of the series The Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey books, he has an MBA in Marketing, MBA in Financial Economics and graduated at university in Sociology and Communication Sciences.