You want to be a Story Coach? Build your reputation as story coach, meet professionals in your city, turn them into clients.
During “Become a Story Coach” you’ll deepen in your coaching of professionals and entrepreneurs beyond all recognition. As Peter reveals the in-depth story techniques needed to create your own story coaching process, you’ll work passionate at the deepest level of your creativity.
Evolve from student to master storyteller and become a The Heroine’s Journey Story Coach
Become a Storytelling expert
Using in-depth story-telling and story-questing techniques you’ll create your own story coaching process and work energetically at the deepest level with professionals.
Gain an exquisite set of story skills to help you work with others creativitely, with power and authenticity – from your passion and soul to theirs
Your storytelling enriched and strengthened
On “Become a Story Coach” you’ll explore your own story, the story you tell yourself – conscious and/or unconscious about the very reason behind your existence on this planet. You will begin telling your story stronger by applying the three rules of great storytelling: 1. make it a quest, 2. act with purpose 3. be in flow every day of your life. Live your quest.
With Storytelling skills now part of your DNA, at The Heroine’s Journey you’ll:
- Throw away the formula and let passion guide you spontaneously and intuitively, with true creativity
- Feel confident working with a wide array of specific stories of clients including their myths about making money, self promotion and time management.
- Elicit and reveal the real core story conflicts underneath the surface story
- Experience a full The Heroine’s Journey with the twelve archetypes, the seven story plots, the two big conflicts in everyone’s story and the great resolutions of your story; tragedy and comedy.
The Heroine’s Journey for Coaches and Advisors
- Five days of face-to-face instruction with Peter de Kuster
- Three-year authorization to practice the endorsed story discovery methods and models
- Special website with all storytelling frameworks and models used in the course, plus a list of exemplars for each model and facilitation instructions for all exercises
- The right to use the name ‘The Heroine’s Journey’ Expert for use in your promotional materials, business cards, and marketing and training collateral
- Personal foreword in your book, or your website, or your materials by Peter de Kuster telling about our partnership.
- One day follow-up session, after being certified, with Peter de Kuster to be spent with either you alone, with your staff/employees, or with client(s), to jump-start the application of your certification training.
The five-day “The Heroine’s Journey Coach” covers the following:
- Monday – The Power of your Story. Rewrite your story and transform your creative business and life.
- Tuesday – The Heroine’s Journey. Hitting the Sweet Spot with your Stories with the 12 Archetypes and the Seven Plots.
- Wednesday – Your Clients Story. Discovering your clients stories. Find your ideal clients everyday by asking for their stories.
- Thursday – Telling your Story. Jumpstart the creative process of you and your clients with the use of great storytelling. (You are the Storyteller of your Own Life, you can create your own Legend, or Not!)
- Friday – Making the Story Connection. Connecting your story with the story of your clients to enhance your reputation, enrich your relations and make more money doing what you love. Each day consists of:
- 1/3 of day: Presentation of storytelling frameworks and models
- 1/3 of day: Participation in facilitated storytelling exercises and review of story questionnaires
- 1/3 of day: Open discussion among participants and ideation about alternative story questing applications specific to each participant’s needs
In addition, some evening dining and other experiences will be scheduled.
The dedicated follow-up session provides an opportunity for each guide to work side-by-side with Peter de Kuster in applying the ‘The Heroine’s Journey’ material. This not only helps to ensure The Heroine’s Journey work becomes translated into action, but it enables Peter to offer additional feedback based on real-world interaction.
Admission into The Heroine’s Journey requires:
- Submission of The Heroine’s Journey questionnaire. Each questionnaire is individually reviewed by Peter de Kuster, who then makes the determination of accepted candidates
- Pre-journey skype call with Peter to discuss your personal objectives for leveraging the “The Heroine’s Journey Coach”.
The application steps ensure that we admit only those candidates who demonstrate sufficient acuity with the principles outlined in The Heroine’s Journey and who have compelling plans for leveraging their Certification within their business, their work, their organization or with their clients.
Applications can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org