The Creative Leader’s Story 16 January 2020 Paris
How creative leaders can use the right story at the right time to inspire change and action
This journey The Creative Leader’s Story shows how storytelling is one of the few ways to handle the most important and difficult challenges of leadership: sparking action, getting people to work together, and leading people into the future. Using myriad illustrative examples and filled with how-to techniques, this seminar by Peter de Kuster clearly explains how you can learn to tell the right story at the right time.
* The Seminar on leadership storytelling shows how successful creative leaders use stories to get their ideas across and spark enduring enthusiasm for change
* Peter de Kuster offers a hands-on guide to unleash the power of the business narrative.
Join us for a truly transformational vacation for the mind.
The price of this one day storytelling seminar in Paris is Euro 995 excluding VAT per person
When you want to attend with 2 or more people there are special prices.
You can reach Peter for questions about dates and the program by mailing him at email@example.com
09.40 Tea & Coffee on arrival
10.00 Morning Session
13.00 Lunch Break
14.00 Afternoon Session
Read on for a detailed breakdown of the The Creative Leader’s Story itinerary.
What Can I Expect?
Here’s an outline of the Creative Leader’s Story journey.
PART ONE THE ROLE OF STORY IN ORGANIZATIONS
- Telling the Right Story: Choosing the Right Story for the Leadership Challenge at Hand
- Telling the Story Right: Four Key Elements of Storytelling Performance
PART TWO THE GREAT PLOTS
- Motivate Others to Action: Using Narrative to Ignite Action and Implement New Ideas
- Build Trust in You: Using Narrative to Communicate Who You Are
- Build Trust in Your Company: Using Narrative to Build Your Brand
- Transmit Your Quest: Using Narrative to Instill Organizational Purpose
- Get Others Working Together: Using Narrative to Get Things Done Collaboratively
- Share Knowledge: Using Narrative to Transmit Knowledge and Understanding
- Overcome the Advocate of the Devil: Using Narrative to Neutralize Naysayers, Gossip and Rumor
- Create and Share Your Vision: Using Narrative to Lead People into the Future
PART THREE PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Solve the Paradox of Innovation: Using Narrative to Transform Your Turning your story into action
- A Different Kind of Leader: Using Narrative to Become an Interactive Leader
About Peter de Kuster
Peter de Kuster is the founder of The Heroine’s Journey & Hero’s Journey project, a storytelling firm which helps creative professionals to create careers and lives based on whatever story is most integral to their lifes and careers (values, traits, skills and experiences). Peter’s approach combines in-depth storytelling and marketing expertise, and for over 20 years clients have found it effective with a wide range of creative business issues.
Peter is writer of the series The Heroine’s Journey and Hero’s Journey books, he has an MBA in Marketing, MBA in Financial Economics and graduated at university in Sociology and Communication Sciences.