What is the best thing that I love about my work?
• It heals. It helps me learn patience and wisdom. Before that I was a very harsh, rude and stubborn person. Painting heals me a lot, and it gives me mental peace.
What is my idea of happiness?
• Frankly speaking, I don’t easily get happy, whether I invest money, eat food or buy stuff, which normally makes other people happy. But yeah, sincerity makes me happy and the most sincere feels I get are from God.
What is my greatest fear?
• My greatest fear is to lose my friendship with my Lord. It’s been a decade and I’ve never been afraid of anything or anyone else.
What is the trait that I most deplore in myself?
• Indecisiveness and Stubbornness
Which living persons in my profession do i most admire?
• There are a lot. But most commonly there’s one Korean landscape realistic artist I look up to as a mentor ‘An Jung-hwan’. But I don’t know how to pronounce his name.
What is my greatest extravagance?
• If I trust, I love hard.
On what occasion would I lie?
• I don’t lie anymore. Not a bit but if I have to I’ll do it to protect someone’s respect because there’ll be a vice versa reward for me in the next world from my Lord.
What is the thing that I dislike the most in my work?
• To be patient for the outcome. As I said before I’m an indecisive person. I get bored easily.
When and where was I the happiest, in my work?
• When I shipped my first order. I bought my headphones from that money.
If I could, what would I change about myself?
• I have way too much arrogance. Most people also say that I’m a quite person.
What is my greatest achievement in work?
• Not yet achieved. I believe I have a long way to reach perfection.
Where would I most like to live?
• Somewhere with solitude.
What is my most treasured possession?
• You wouldn’t understand but still I’m trying to give all true answers. My connection with my Lord. That’s a miracle for me. It wasn’t planned. I feel like I’m the Chosen One. That’s a treasure I want to hold for the rest of my life.
What is my most marked characteristic?
• I work really hard, take risks and don’t give up easily. That’s why I’m here.
What is my most inspirational location, in my city?
• I’m a homebody but nature attracts me no matter what the place is.
What is my favorite place to eat and drink, in my city?
• Well I don’t enjoy food. I’m too boring for that. But in Karachi, there are quite many good cafes. ‘Roasters’ is one of them. I’ve tried their steaks, they were amazing.
What books influenced my life and how?
• Tony Robbins is a social philanthropist and a public speaker. I’ve read his book ‘Awaken the Giant Within’. It helped me to build my confidence and bring me back to life and arts.
You Only Die Once. What music would I listen on my last day?
• I would prefer some recitation.
Who is my hero or heroine in fiction?
• Batman, Bruce Wayne.
Not heroine but once upon a time I looked up to Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.
Who are my heroes and heroines in real life?
• In the beginning, I used to look up to Ali Zafar( Pakistani Actor , Singer) as he has many similarities with me. We have the same zodiac sign and share the same interest in painting, writing etc.
Which movie would i recommend to see once in a lifetime?
• I’m not a movie person. I’d rather prefer series. Iron man series is my favorite.
What role play stories in my life and work?
• They give me confidence to fight for my rights and freedom, to explore myself and to build my character.
What do the words ‘You are the storyteller of your own life’ to me?
• Well I feel so proud of myself and I thank Allah every day for giving me the chance to give some meaning to my life. Coming from a normal middle class Asian family, it’s quite difficult to achieve anything being a girl. But I’m working hard every day to be a better one and inspire others to do so.
Who is my greatest fan, sponsor, partner in crime?
• Unfortunately, there is no one. I’m my own best friend.
Which people or companies would I like to work with in 2021?
• I’d love to work with any collaboration of Galleries in Italy(Milan) , UK , New York , China as they all have invited me for exhibitions and interviews.
Which people in my profession who can make a real difference in my creative career would i love to meet in 2021?
• I’d love to meet every well experienced artist to learn the basics and history of art in every region of the world.
What project, in 2021, am I looking forward to work on?
• I’m thinking to make a big project like writing whole Quran (Islamic book) on a single canvas. I’m looking for ideas to select the size of the canvas.
Where can you see me or my work in 2021?
• More freelance for this year.
What do the words “Passion Never Retires” mean to me?
• Oh man you can see me in the future on a wheelchair holding some brushes and a palette. I swear I can handle that swag very well.
Which creative heroines should Peter invite to tell their story?
• They’re my favorite these days.
Tim Maxwell inked
How can you contact me?
• On my Instagram , Facebook page , Twitter , LinkedIn accounts.